When you hire a construction company to build your home, you’re hiring a team of people that include subcontractors, who we call our trade partners.
At OLO Builders, we invest in our trade partners. To work with us, our trade partners go through a training program called “Epic Partnering.”
Our trade partners go through three tiers to become an Epic Partner. These phases include proving to us that they, the trade partners, will be committed to you and to us throughout the construction phase.
How We Screen Our Trade Partners
We screen our trade partners with these four steps:
- We make sure our trade partners are qualified to offer subcontracting services. Our trade partners need to fill out the required paperwork and resource verification forms.
- We certify our trade partners after they’ve worked on our job sites and met our requirements.
- We consider our trade partners “preferred” when they finish the three tiers we set up for them, proving that they met our high building standards.
- Our trade partners become epic when they keep the following expectations:
- They keep our customers in mind with everything they do on the job site
- They use universal pricing, so there are no surprise costs at the end of construction
- They bid with us within 24 hours
- They’re reliable in a pinch
- They own their own equipment
- They comply with the Preferred Tiers one through three.
You Can Rest Assured That Our Trade Partners Hold the Same High Standards As We Do
At OLO Builders, we proactively search for Epic Partners. We qualify, certify, and prefer trade partners by establishing expectations with one another. We also build unity with our trade partners by providing a product that screams customer satisfaction.
We also eliminate any surprise costs from our trade partners because our portfolio managers and contract managers work hard to stay ahead of the unknown. They also keep their fingers on the pulse of market prices and trade partner costs.
We release work to trade partners before construction on the new home begins. At that early stage, we work out any concerns proactively to get scopes of work and selections confirmed with our partners.
We also approve the scopes of work to eliminate any surprises during the building phases. Your home will be built at the specified time that we told you when you signed our contract.
Our trade partners know our building processes and commit to following our efficient and integral home construction plans. You’ll notice the small builder experience with the large builder resources with our trade partners.
We keep open lines of communication with our trade partners. This open communication ensures that all of us work together providing homebuyers with better quality and set standards.
We Don’t Bait and Switch
When you hire us at OLO Builders to construct your new home, you’re guaranteed on the selections you made to go into your house. In other words, we honor your home selections and build your home with integrity.
No surprises, no changes, and no bait and switch. You work directly with our owners on your home, and you can be assured you’re getting what we promised you.
Why OLO Builders Is the Right Choice for You and Your Family
As your family grows, you need a new home that will fit with your goals as a family unit. We create homes that are built to satisfy as well to stand the test of time. You’ll find hundreds of selections for your new home.
We go room by room with you as we assist you in picking the following:
- Exterior siding
- Flooring options
- Countertop options
- Paint colors
- Insulation options
- Floor plan configuration options
- Plumbing options
- Fireplace options
- Appliance options
- Finish options
- And so many more choices to make your new home uniquely yours!
You’ll find that your new OLO home meets your every need and desire with our expert quality, integrity, and warranty.
Don’t miss another minute. Call us today or fill out our contact form.