Meet our builders who have years of experience as well as a passion for creating homes for their clients. These builders aren’t building houses. Instead, they’re building homes where families gather for years to come and create lifelong memories.
Trent Cragun –
Trent has been in the construction business for 15 years and truly loves building homes (not just houses).
He started out with a framing business. Then Trent began homebuilding during the Great Recession (to the astonishment of his family). He has been successful in homebuilding ever since. Trent’s mission is to enrich the lives of each homeowner’s family that OLO Builders has the pleasure to meet.
Mt. Logan Team –
The Mt. Logan team has the fortune of building in one of the most beautiful valleys in Utah. The Greater Logan Area is full of opportunities to live near farmland, canyons, reservoirs, and rivers.
Whether you’re looking for a small lot, a large lot, a master-planned community, or a townhome, we have what you’re looking for at the price you need, and most importantly, the experience you expect.
Mt. Willard Team –
The Mt. Willard team stretches from Northern Box Elder County to Southern Weber County, which is some of the loveliest places to build!
Building in the Mt. Willard area gives easy access to world-class recreation, the beautiful Willard Bay, and the Wasatch Mountains are just minutes away. With a stunning library of award-winning plans to choose from, we have the one that will fit your family’s lifestyle.
When you decide to go with us at OLO Builders, you’re investing in a company whose primary goal is creating a sense of place for your family. We, at OLO Builders, have over 100 years experience in the home building industry, and we’ve perfected the home construction process for efficiency and variety.
However, at OLO Builders, we only do quality work. We’re builders of integrity with the Quality Builders Warranty (QBW) to add a sense of security for new homeowners. QBW has verified and approved us to belong to their prestigious group of builders.
At OLO Builders, we’re consumer-centric. Our other homebuyers influence the floor plans and other design details that we offer our new customers. We have hundreds of dynamic floor plans.
We have many locations for you to choose from including excellent schools, low crimes rates, and other families just like you. We provide options to build in any area that we serve—including
- Our lots
- Scattered lots
- A plot of land you own
- We can help you find a lot to build your new home.
When you choose OLO Builders to build your new home, you’re working with a construction company where
- You work directly with the builder
- You have a builder who is fully involved in every step of the building process
- We’re transparent. We don’t surprise you at the end of construction with any unexpected costs.
- You have a better consumer experience with us at OLO Builders. Previous homebuyers highly rate our product and service on various surveys.
- We have no hidden costs
- We don’t use high-pressure sales tactics … we put you in charge of how you want your new home to look and feel.
- Our sales manager helps you find the right design for every room in your new house
- We have hundreds of different style and color options available to you for both the exterior and the interior of your new home.
- You’re in control of the design, and your money is spent on your new home.
- We have 50% faster build times compared to other home construction companies because we’ve streamlined the process.
You’re in good hands when you choose OLO Builders for your new home. You’re a vital part of the construction process, and you’ll know everything that’s going on because we communicate with you regularly.
At OLO Builders, we exist to enrich your life, and to ensure that you have a positive construction experience with a home that’s built to endure the storms of life.