Dare to live your dreams with an OLO Builders home. We introduce you to lenders we’ve developed relationships with over the years in business. Now’s the time to find the perfect home for you and your family … to put down roots and lifelong memories.
How OLO Builders Helps You Find Financing for Your New Home
While it’s energizing picking out floor plans and design choices, getting a mortgage for your new home can be frustrating and even a little scary.
At OLO Builders, we take the pain out of finding financing for your new home. We do financing a new home a little differently than other builders.
Instead of you finding a lender on your own for a construction loan, we can partner you with one of our preferred lenders to help get approved. This means the only thing you have to do is get your long-term financing lined up, but they can help you with that too.
7 Ideas You Need to Know About Paying for Your OLO Home
At OLO Builders, we work with you every step of the way—including saving you money on your house’s construction. We also help you find reputable lenders.
Here are seven ways we help you with financing your new home:
1. We have faster build times to save you money on your mortgage as well as get you into your new home quickly.
2. We’ve established banking relationships with trustworthy loan institutions to give you the fairest interest rate on your mortgage.
3. We help partner you with preferred lenders to finance the build of your new home until it’s completed. Also, you will need to find long-term financing, but our partners can help there too.
4. We, at OLO Builders, help you find long-term financing through our relationships with these three preferred lenders/financial institutions:
- Beam Lending
- Lewiston State Bank
- Movement Mortgage.
5. We provide you with a lot of cost-effective options of where to build your home:
- Our communities are complete fixed-price contracts.
- We have fixed house prices for homes built on one of our scattered lots.
- You’ll know exactly what you must pay when we present you with a price summary. You’ll sign the price summary after you pick your floor plan, design selections and options.
6. Our flexible, fixed floor plans save you money and allow you to make hundreds of choices to customize your home. Our floor plans have fixed prices—so there are no surprise costs at the time of the price summary signing or at closing.
7. We provide you with a 10-year warranty, fixed pricing, and quick build times to make owning your OLO home possible. We believe in the homes we build so much that we feel confident to put a 10-year warranty on your home.
1. What types of financing are usually available to home buyers—veterans and other special interests, etc.? We accept all loan types.
2. Who can apply for financing through OLO? We don’t have long-term financing, but we can recommend lenders to you. Our construction financing is done on a case-by-case basis.
3. How can home buyers get financing? Over the phone with one of our preferred lenders. The process is simple, and the lenders have a systematic process to help you get approved.
4. When should home buyers apply for financing? You should apply for financing before you sign a contract with us. We help you get approved.
5. Why should home buyers get their financing through your recommendations? The home building industry is relationship-driven. Our relationships with our lenders will help make the buying process more straightforward.
6. Where are these lenders located? We use local lenders to ensure clients are taken care of with the same personal touch as we do at OLO Builders.
When you partner with OLO Builders for your home-building needs, you’ll find an affordably priced home that’s made to last a lifetime. We want to enrich your life, give you a home that endures for a lifetime, and ensure you and your family are happy.